No stress chocolate chip cookie recipe for lazy cooks
Winter break may be winding down, but there is still enough time left for a Netflix marathon. Cookies are the perfect binge watch food, and here is a fool-proof recipe to get perfect chocolate chip cookies every time.
Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies:
1 stick of butter
1 package of Jell-O Vanilla Pudding Mix or Butterscotch Pudding Mix
1 cup of wheat all-purpose flour (or ground oatmeal)
½ cup of chocolate chips
Sea salt (optional)
- Prepare oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together butter and pudding mix until mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
- Slowly add flour into the mixture.
- Add chocolate chips and pecans.
- Grease cookie sheet. Using a tablespoon, form cookie dough into balls and place each one an inch apart on sheet, then gently press them into circles.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, sprinkle with sea salt and enjoy.
These cookies are the perfect companion for a glass of cold milk and an evening of binge-watching your favorite show.